This policy allows you to learn more about the nature and use of personal information that you provide to us on the Site, the origin and use of navigation information processed when you visit our Site and finally, your rights.
This charter complements the “General Terms of Sale” of the Site and applies to all personal information and navigation data collected and processed during your visit to our Site. By using our Site, you declare that you accept the terms of this charter.
1- GENERAL INFORMATION
Through its website, pureancclear.ma collects personal data communicated in particular during the creation of your customer account on our website, when placing an order, when subscribing to our newsletter program in order to receive our offers, when subscribing to the sponsorship program or when writing a review of a product.
pureancclear.ma is responsible for the personal data that you communicate to us.
2- NATURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
During your use of the site, we may collect personal data, which are communicated to us in the following cases:
- When you register as a user on our site: When you decide to register as a user on our site, we will need to process your data in order to identify you and to offer you services or features accessible as a registered user.
- When placing an order: When you place an order on our site, we need to process your data in order to :
- contact you regarding your order status update (from “pending” to “package in preparation” to “shipped”).
- manage the payment of the products you have ordered.
- to manage the possible return after purchase and to manage your requests for information on products (availability, delivery times, functions).
- to invoice and make available to you the invoices of your various purchases made on our site.
- During your requests or requests made to the customer service: We will process only the data necessary to meet your needs.
- When you subscribe to the newsletter: (For marketing purposes, data processing subject to your consent). If you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will process data to manage your subscription, including sending targeted information about products or services via e-mail. This data includes analyzing your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and what products might be most relevant to you in order to send you suggestions relevant to your lifestyle and desires. For example, with your shopping and browsing history (what products you have added to your shopping cart or what products you have clicked on), we can suggest products that we think may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by contacting our customer service or via the Newsletter section in your customer account (you just have to uncheck the “Newsletter” box) and also by clicking on the link provided for this purpose on each newsletter sent.
- When participating in a contest: by participating in a promotional action, you authorize us to process the data provided, for example if during a contest on a social network you check the box “receive the newsletter” we will be able to process your data in order to register you in our program and recommend products that you will like. The data collected via the registration form for a contest also allows us to send you the prize if you are eventually the winner of the contest.
- During your visit to the site: In order to improve the ergonomics and quality of our site, we analyze your navigation on the site. In other words, to understand how you use our site so that we can improve it later if we realize that you are having trouble navigating the site. In addition, we sometimes conduct quality surveys to find out how satisfied our users or customers are with our site so that we can identify areas where we can improve.
By “personal data” or “personal data”, we mean all data that allows us to identify you directly or indirectly such as name, first name, nickname, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or cell phone number, data relating to your transactions on the site, details of your purchases, connection address/IP, details of your subscriptions on the site …
3- COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters, information letters, promotional offers, etc…
- Manage your subscriptions and unsubscriptions to newsletters
- Analyze your behavior on the site to develop reports and statistics, market research or behavior in order to improve and better meet your expectations on the site.
- Create customer accounts in order to take into account your orders, manage and process them, invoice and manage the delivery of your orders
- Follow up on your requests by managing your customer service requests
- Manage your requests for access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your data
- To keep your data in legal documents in conformity with the standards, for the legal duration necessary in order to answer the requests of the tax and social administrations if necessary.
We undertake to collect only the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the desired treatment in order to be able to process your requests and offer you the services on our site.
4- DATA RETENTION
The personal data we collect are kept for a period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum of 26 months from the end of the commercial relationship and 26 months from the collection of data or the last contact for prospects and this solely for commercial purposes.
As soon as the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, we undertake to contact you again to find out whether or not you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations. Otherwise, the data will be archived, anonymized or destroyed.
5- RECIPIENT OF THE DATA
The personal data collected about you are intended for women’s clothing brand in order to carry out the treatments presented above, we are led to share your data, giving access to authorized personnel and duly authorized for this purpose, namely:
- financial institutions
- fraud detection and prevention entities
- technology service providers
- Logistics, transportation and delivery service providers and employees
- providers of customer service related services
- suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
6- PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
The protection and security of your personal data is our priority. That is why we take all the technical and organizational measures necessary to take into account the nature of the personal data you provide and the risks presented by their processing.
The purpose of this is to preserve the security of your data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, destroyed, damaged or accessed by unauthorized persons.
The security and confidentiality of personal data also depend on the good practices of each individual. That is why we invite you not to communicate your identifiers and password to other people, to systematically disconnect from your customer account, to close your browser window at the end of your session, especially if you use a computer shared with other people, and not to save your identifiers and password in your browser. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
7- COOKIES AND CONNECTION COOKIES
The term “cookies” covers all the tracers deposited when you visit a website, read an e-mail, use a software or a mobile application in particular. It is a text file that the site you are visiting saves on your hard disk or in your browser’s memory. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data allowing general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites …) or the personalization of the pages displayed in view of your next interactions with this site.
When you browse our site, information may be recorded in “cookies” files installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. Cookies are used to store login information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics to optimize the site’s functionality, and customize content for your maximum satisfaction. Attached is a list of the cookies we use on our website:
- Google Analytics:
When running an ad campaign on the Google search engine, cookies are used to publish ads and track the performance of ad campaigns. In order to track sales and other conversions generated by an ad, it adds a cookie to your computer when you click on your ad.
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that measures the effectiveness of an ad by tracking actions taken. Its use helps us ensure that our ads are delivered to the right people.
Therefore, when you visit our site for the first time, and cookies may be installed on your terminal, we inform you of the fact that cookies are used by the Site, by a window opening on the visited page. Under the terms of this information, you can access the present Charter and you can accept or refuse the cookies.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to monitor the general activity of our Site, to identify errors and to ensure that our Site has the appropriate hardware resources;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, operating system, etc.)
- to make it easier for you to consult our Site by not having to provide the same information on each new visit or by personalizing their content according to the preferences or centers of interest that you may have expressed;
- to improve the ergonomics of navigation and to identify the centers of interest of Internet users in their entirety.
b) Lifetime of cookies:
In accordance with the regulations in force, the cookies collected on our Website have a maximum lifetime of 13 months.
c) managing cookie preferences :
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies. You can disable cookies by following the instructions below depending on the browser you are using:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer